QuickPayPortal is an online portal launched in the United States to help patients to clear their medical bills securely and well-within the specified time. This quickpayportal.win is one of the best options for people who wish to clear their medical bills online and get rid of waiting in the long queues.
QuickPay Portal helps a healthcare centre in collecting money faster and often. Activities of every staff member from the front office to the back office are coordinated online. From the point of booking an appointment till the payment is made, every activity can be tracked online. Moreover, the QuickPay portal can be integrated with other portals which have all the information required for billing such as tests undertaken, services rendered, medicines provided. Since all the information is updated in real-time, collecting payment becomes easier.
What Is QuickPayPortal 15 Digit Code
To sign and pay the bills in this online pay portal we need the QuickPayPortal Code. The official website is www.QuickPayPortal.com. The QuickPay Code is a unique ID in the patient record. A 15 digit number which given on the medical bill. The hospitals who want to make their bill payments using QuickPay will add this Code to their medical statements. If there is no QuickPayPortal code not printed on your bill, then the “statement ID” or “Access Code” will do the same job. You can also make payments using PayMyDoctor
QuickPayPortal Login Requirements
QuickPayPortal is as easy as learning alphabets. Here, I will teach simple and easy steps, before we move on to something else. Visit the official Quick Pay website https://quickpayportal.red. When you open the homepage, you must enter the following information on the login page.
- QuickPay code (unique code with 15 digits)
- Phone number
- After entering the above data, click on the Save button.
- Switch to your QuickPayPortal billing account now.
- Now click on “Invoice” and a list with the date of the visit and the account balance will be displayed.
- Then click on “Billing and payment options”.
- Now check the “Pay Online” tab by clicking it.
- Now select the desired payment method, such as Debit card, Credit card or else Netbanking.
- Enter your payment information and click “Pay.”After all these steps, your bills will be compensated online and you will receive a confirmation. That’s all.
How to Pay Medical bills at quickpayportal.com
Registered patients at QuickPayPortal can manage their bills and get to view their bill statements. Bill payments can be done in any of the modes like through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Mailing, Internet Banking and Checking or by Calling the phone number available on the billing statement to pay via phone. Please follow the below process to pay your bills through Quickpayportal.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to an active internet connection
- Open the browser (among Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari or Firefox) and go to the QuickPay Portal’s website quickpayportal.com
- Provide the 15 digit QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code and click on the “Sign Up Today” option to create an account at QuickPay Portal.
- Sign in to your account by entering the login details like email id, your date of birth, phone number and password.
- Click on the “Bill Payment” option.
- Enter the amount you want to pay which can be the full bill amount or partial.
- You can pay the amount using your credit card – by entering your credit card related details; mail the amount to the given address on the billing statement, or pay on phone by calling the mentioned number; or by banking.
- In case you want to pay the bill by claiming your insurance, please provide the contact details of your insurance provider.
- The payment process is completed once you receive a mail or message regarding the payment and transaction details.