Tellthebell is generally considered as one of the famous feedback surveys providing a perfect chance to each and every Taco bell fan’s opinion in terms of review. This Tellthebell is actually introduced by the company called Taco bell. And the founder is Glen Bell.
But make sure you have entered into the sweepstakes entry. Besides this, one can also participate without making any purchase. Just simply by entering the details like name, address, state, date of birth, zip code, email respectively.
A Complete Survey Guide
This tellthebell survey guide will outline the detailed information about Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey requirements, rules and regulations, entry methods, and other related information needed by the participants to be part of the contest.
Common Questions Asked In the Survey
The Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey generally includes the below-mentioned questions that each participant is required to answer, have a look.
- The participant is required to tell about their overall satisfaction level about their last visit to the restaurant.
- You need to tell about the quality of service.
- The participant is required to tell that how much they are satisfied with the prices.
- The participant will need to provide their feedback about the behavior of staff/employees working at the restaurant.
- You will also need to tell about the speed of service and accuracy of order.
- The participant will require answering how they feel about the restaurant ambiance, cleanliness, and overall environment.
- Lastly, the customer will provide their feedback about any issues or problems they face during the visit to Taco Bell.
Tellthebell Survey Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations for tellthebell survey is listed below, have a look;
- The tellthebell customer feedback survey is available for residents of the United States only.
- In order to be part of the tellthebell customer feedback survey, the participant must have a purchase receipt of the current visit.
- The participant must be of 18 years or above to be part of the tellthebell survey.
- The customer should have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- After getting the receipt, participants must take the survey within a week. After one week the receipt will expire and the customer cannot be part of the survey.
- The working employees, associates, representatives, and their intimate family members cannot be part of the tellthebell survey.
How to Enter the Taco Bell Tellthebell Survey?
Did you ever hear of FREE TACOS? Or $500 reward and all that for almost free by just filling up a customer feedback survey at tell the bell? Yeah, Never in your wildest of imaginations! Tell the bell Taco Bell is a famous fast-food restaurant that pays homage to its loyal clients.
If you eat at a taco bell and then fill up the www tell the bell com survey available at tellthebell.com, you are destined to get added to their tell the bell reward raffle and also get a chance to enter the big sweepstakes.
TellTheBell Survey Rewards
4 winners are randomly selected in this sweepstakes. Hence, you may also have chances to win this lucky draw. If you will be one of the lucky winners, then you will be contacted by the Taco Bell employees by telephone and your rewards will be sent by using your address which is given by you while you were participating.
What you need before entering in the TelltheBell Survey:
- A valid receipt from Taco Bell.
- Date, Time and Store Number in case customers don’t have the survey code.
- Required a 16-digit survey code on your receipt.